Fira : Morning….
Della : Morning… You…
Fira : Yes… What???
Della : New people in here???
Fira : Yes,, what is your name???
Della : I’m Della….
Fira : I’m Fira. I live in Mahakam street.
Della : Oh….
Fira : Oh, yeah. My children want to eat chicken soup, but I don’t know the ingredient and how to make it.
Della : Oh, I know the ingredient.
1. Chicken
2. Carrot
3. Cauliflower
4. Bean
5. Potato
6. Celery
7. Scallions
8. Garlic
9. Red onion
10. Pepper
11. Salt
12. Seasonings
Fira : Oh, thanks for your information Della. I want to buy all.
Della : You’re welcome Fira. Yes, I pack all. Here it is.
Fira : Thanks, how the price of all?
Della : Rp. 25.000
Fira : Here it is.
Della : (Smile)
Fira : Oh, yeah. I forgot something. How to make it?
Della : First, you boiled chicken until tender.
Fira : Next? Della : Next, Grind all the spices. After that, you enter all the spices. Then, enter carrot, potato, and all, except celery and scallions. Finnaly, you enter the celery and green onion and you can eat the chicken soup with your children.
Fira : Oh, thank Della. I want to try it at home. Bye.
Della : Bye.
hahaha...
BalasHapusperlu perdebatan panjang sampai mataku mengantuk!